Turning Memories Into Gold

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happily and sadly we are reaching the end of the week. The hills seem to be getting steeper everyday. I've often witnessed that time goes by fast when having fun. But this week I've learned that it also goes by fast when Mother Nature is kicking your tail. I am amazed that it is Thursday and tomorrow we will be leaving camp and heading home. I was surprised by three raccoons last night. They are so brazen. They just stared at me as if they were saying, "Okay you Elmer Fudd lookalike give me some food. Don't just stand there." I was so shocked. I was there with three other ladies. But I missed my chance. I should have taken there picture. Then it turned really turned really strange, the big one and I mean big growled at us. We just backed off. The last thing I wanted is a mountain 3 on 1 with masked wildlife. So we are one sleep away heading home. I am sooooo ready to sleep in a real bed. So RAWR campers I'll post photos next week. Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment