Turning Memories Into Gold

Sunday, January 8, 2012

This is a Test Only a Test

This is my attempt to post to my blog from my iPod. I am going to science camp next week so I needed a dry run. Today is the day that I am at the bowling alley for my son's travel league game. I am so proud of him. He has become almost a good of bowler as me. I wish I was almost as good a golfer as him. This week the travel league is a home game so there is a lot more thing for the parents to do. We had to make cookies for the bake sale fund raiser, put together baskets for the raffle. Well, I read and searched for a way t move the photos from my iPod photos to my blog. I spent an hour doing this. What a frustrating time. I am also going to try to finish my Disney blog today. It is from my computer and maybe easier. Good luck as of now all blog posting will look like this from science camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment