Turning Memories Into Gold

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What a day. I'm a foot shorter. I walked my legs off. I had to do cabin inspections. Some of the cabins were so clean. Everything was put away and swept beautifully. Others not so much. Then I had a delightful surprise. The teacher who was doing cabin inspections with was driving to the beach and tide pools to photograph our students for yearbook. When we got to the ocean, it was angry. The waves were really high and the water was carried way up the beach. It was a beautiful display. But reality set in because we had to get back the student's recess. Then it is up and down the hill again for dinner. Now we get hear about all the trouble that the students from our school into. Now I wait for campfire and then lights out cabin check. But wait I have to go beach and tide pools tomorrow. But remember you all RAWR. To DC RAWR squared.

1 comment:

  1. don't be too stressed! try and enjoy your time there! (:

    ReplyDelete