Turning Memories Into Gold

Monday, January 9, 2012

We have arrived in the redwoods at science camp. I got a lot of reading done on the two and a half hour bus ride. It always amazes me that the students think that the bus is always about to crash. They scream in those high pitched screams that strike teacher like a bolt of lightning. Then it is the Pacific Ocean's time to excite them. It is so cute they don't realize what they are looking at is the ocean until they see the waves hitting the beach. Ten miles of ocean views are not seen until that white foam extends onto the sand. Finally, climb the hill to get into the redwoods and we are there. Now they start having fun and I start having to walk up and down these verdent hills. I will march around inspecting for lights out cabins. Then I go to my cabin and read. No phone, no TV, no computer awaits me. Hope I sleep well. Bye for now and RAWR you all.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you made it to camp safely. I hope you have fun and make the most out of your time there. RAWR

    ReplyDelete
  2. RAWR, I love our "code"!

    And have fun, midas! Glad you're safe! :)

    ReplyDelete